Saturday, March 31, 2012

He's Home!

Adaline is so happy to have her daddy home after he was been away for the past two weeks in training.
I caught Angel mid blink in this picture but thought it was too sweet of Adaline to not post. She can't take her eyes off him in fear he will disappear. :)

I am also so happy to have Angel home. I am proud of myself for maintaining my sanity while he was gone! Its a tough job doing everything alone, makes me appreciate him that much more.

In other news I had a stomach virus for three days and it wiped me out. My milk production appears to be cut in half since getting sick so I am afraid we are on the count down of our nursing days. I will continue to nurse and pump while at work but I am no longer able to pump as much as Adaline is consuming while in daycare. She takes three 7ounce bottles a day at daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment