Saturday, July 21, 2012

Edisto!!

We had a wonderful week at Edisto with my side of the family. It was the first time all five cousins were together at the same time. It was so fun to watch them interact. So many fun years ahead of us!!

Tyler 20 months old

Every year for as long as I can remember my dad builds this "castle". This year he had two helpers ;)

Emma and Adaline! The girls!

First experience with the ocean....not so sure...

Yep- not a fan! I am happy to say by the end of the week she laughed at the waves.

Yoohoo and her youngest three.

Notice the pacifier? An effort to keep her from shoveling more sand into her mouth.

Beautiful Emma. 5.5 months

Tyler and Luke...best buds!




Henry loved the ocean! No fear!


Yoohoo and Grandpa Jimmy gave all the grands their own chairs...
Our best shot...not an easy task to get all five to sit in their seats and smile :)

I personally think this could be an ad for Aveeno Sun Screen..... but I know I am biased


Look mom! That's my name!!

Chit chatting

By beach baby... she loves the beach just like her mommy!



Monogrammed shark towels....

Not so happy sharks....






Two proud daddys!!

A natural!

Our full family

Yoohoo and Grandpa Jimmy with all the grands


Nothing sweeter...

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... love the pictures- especially the ones with ALL of the kids- funny!!! So cute! I know y'all had a wonderful time. You should send the Aveeno one to them... you never know!

    ReplyDelete