Sunday, September 16, 2012

Moving on Up....To the NC!

We have had a whirlwind of a few months and are able to officially announce it! (No I am not pregnant.) Angel has excitingly been promoted to Store Manager of the Forest City, NC Lowes. Angel has been with Lowes for 13 years now and has worked very hard to reach this new promotion. We are so proud of him!!

SO we are moving!! It is bittersweet! We love Greenville and love our home. I love my job, my sister and her family are here, friends are here, good food and shopping are here... okay that last part may be trivial. So it will be sad to pack up  our little family and move to North Carolina but we are embracing it and look forward to this next chapter.

 I will not work the first few months after we move which I am thrilled with this opportunity of keeping Adaline at home with me!! I have sadly announced my departure at work. My last day there as a full time employee is this week. From there I will work part time and remotely from NC for a couple of weeks helping transition my duties to other staff.

We have bought an adorable Bungalow from the 1920s that has been remodeled. And it will be fun making it our home.

Fun changes ahead for us!

1 comment: