Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rainy day blues

It has been raining (and cold!) for the past two days and needless to say Adaline and I are climbing the walls! Most days we enjoy at least two walks/runs and playtime outside- even on the few cold days we have had. It was finally time to break out the rain boots (thank you Yoohoo!!!!) and take it outside regardless of the weather! Adaline loved it!!! I need to invest in my own water resistant attire. Adaline stayed dry and warm but I was cold and wet! Sorry for the blurry photos but it was challenging to chase her, watch for cars and snap photos. It's supposed to rain again tomorrow but luckily it's Angels day off so we have someone to entertain us ;)







2 comments:

  1. Playing in the rain is so much fun!! We love it! There is always a puddle to jump in! We need to monogram those boots!

    ReplyDelete