Tuesday, July 19, 2011

She has a name!!!

On our drive to Edisto we finalized Baby Girl's name.
Adaline Grace

There is no special history to either name other then we just loved it. We hope you love it as much as we do. You can call her Addie or Adaline, whichever you prefer! I figure I will go back and forth between the two.

We had another check up and all is looking good! Miss Adaline's heartbeat was about 140, which is great. I am measuring right on schedule and my health is good. We are at 24 weeks... I cannot believe there are only 16 weeks left!!! Heartburn is becoming an unwelcomed reoccurring visitor especially at night time but the doctor told me to start taking Zantac which for now appears to be helping. I have been told by many though that I just need to learn to deal with it as it will only get worse. I also still have a bad habit of sleeping on my back... something I should have stopped weeks ago but its hard to break an unconscious habit!! The doctor also gave me tips on how to prop myself up so even if I roll onto my back in my sleep I will land on a pillow and remain propped up enough to avoid cutting circulation off. It only means more pillows in the bed and less room for Angel...poor guy. All and all I am feeling great and thoroughly enjoying feeling Adaline move...all day long!! She never sits still for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment