Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sneak Peak...

We have enjoyed working on getting Adaline's room ready for her but we aren't completely done with it yet...so, in the meantime, here's a sneak peak. As I posted earlier, we found the bedding online at Pottery Barn. When I went to place the order (and after I fell in love with it) we realized the bumper and crib skirt were sold out...completely. And Pottery Barn assured me there was no hope in them getting more of either item. So onto Plan B... we picked another crib skirt option from Pottery Barn that still coordinated with the bedding. Then I found a duvet cover on Ebay made of the same material as the original bumper and my mother, my hero, stepped up to the plate and made Adaline's bumper. She even added a green ribbon to the crib skirt to better tie it in with the whole look. She did an AWESOME job and it is now my favorite piece of the whole bedding. Thanks again Mom!! Now Adaline's bedding is a true original! Here's a couple pictures of her new crib (love it!) and her bedding. More pictures of the nursery to come...







No comments:

Post a Comment