We are now 27 weeks and 5 days along!! I started this journey counting up but I am now more focused on the count down!! 12 weeks to go!!! We were blessed with another great check up today. I am measuring right on target and Adaline's heartbeat was a healthy 150 bpm. The doctor's are pleased with my weight gain thus far. I had my glucose test today to see if I have gestational diabetes. We will either get a call by Wednesday (which means bad news, I failed the test) or no call which means great news and no diabetes. Fingers crossed for the latter! I go back in another three weeks for another check up and then we are onto our two week check up appointments. Crazy to think we are already to the point of seeing the doctors every other week!
Overall I still feel great and have no true complaints. (After 1st trimester's morning sickness I dare not even begin to complain in fear of it returning :) I have the normal hip joint aches (yoga helps), indigestion (Zantac before bed), and restless nights (I guess this is God's way of preparing pregnant women for motherhood?) Out of pure curiosity three weeks ago Angel and I began measuring my belly (from belly button, around, and back to belly button). In those three weeks my belly grew 3 inches!!! I think I finally "popped".
You look great! Such a big milestone and it feels so good! (and LOVE the bedding!)
ReplyDeleteHanna