Monday, January 2, 2012

December Photos

Happy New Year!!!
Here are some pictures taken from our very busy month of December.

Rocking tummy time!

Meeting Great-Grandpa Poppy

First Dress and pair of tights!!!
 (of course she has her ruffled undies on underneath ;)

Loves to hold hands...

Just one lick...I want to see what she tastes like.

All the Carlisle Cousins!! Not the best posed picture but you get the idea.

She is a healthy girl!! Two more weeks and we go back for her 2 month check up.
I can't wait to see what her weight is then!

My attempt at getting a bow in her hair...there just isn't quite enough hair yet.

Adaline and Wayne with their Papa!

Matching PJs!

Flying with daddy

Adaline is seeing better and better and has just discovered her mobile. She LOVES it. When I lay her down for her nap she sees her "friends" and gets so excited!! Too cute!

Playing a song just for her! Don't you just wish you could know what they are thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment