Sunday, May 13, 2012

Six Months Old!!!

Adaline turned six months old on Friday! I cannot believe it!!!

Adaline had a good check up and the doctor says she looks just great!
 (Said she should be in commercials with such pretty skin :)

Six Month Stats:
Length: 26.5 inches, 74th Percentile (Grew 2 inches since 3 month check up)
Weight: 18.5 pounds, 87th Percentile (Gained 2.5 pounds since 3 month check up)







Fun Facts at Six Months
  • Adaline sits up all by herself! She has now for about three weeks. She does so well too! You can just leave her sitting there for long periods of time and she will be quite content playing with her toys.
  • She FINALLY rolled over from back to belly! But rolling over just doesn't interest her. She will lay on her belly and on her back but rarely rolls over from one to the other.
  • We have covered all the Stage One Fruits and Veggies and she eats all of them (well). She eats one "dinner" which consists of cereal, 1/2 container of veggies, 1/2 container of a fruit. At this point she prefers veggies and will usually finish the whole container. If she doens't love it she will eat it but also blow rasberries all the way throughout which means you best not be wearing nice clothes!! Doctor told us we can begin serving a fruit or veggie with lunch and we can begin introducing (baby) meats and things like Gerber Puffs.
  • She has begun to actually jump/bounce in her exercauser...very cute.
  • Adaline is still teething but no teeth yet...I know they will be here any day now. She is chewing on anything she can get in her mouth (case and point above!)
  • She still rarely cries. She will whine if she is restless, tired, bored but does not really cry cry often.
  • Adaline has the cutest chuckles. She doesn't laugh often but when she does it melts my heart. She will usually only chuckle when you tickle her or play peek a boo.
  • At home she still takes three naps, usually a 1 hour nap and two 2 hour naps but the 2 hour naps are becoming less and less regular. At daycare napping is not her strong point. On average she is napping for only a total of one to two hours. Which leads her to be asleep for the night by 6:30. She is sleeping straight through the night still and wakes around 6-7am. (I thank God every night for my baby who loves to sleep!)
  • Adaline is wearing size 9 months and size 3 diapers.
Angel and I were curious as to how much Adaline weighs now so we put her on our scale....


Looks like 20lbs on our scale!! Can't wait for the Doctor to confirm.
I love her expression in the first picture, its like she is thinking "What's the verdict guys?? Should I be embarassed or proud??"
Proud, Adaline, Proud!

2 comments:

  1. I love her! Such a sweet cheeky smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She is the cutest thing. Can I please take a bit of her arms!!!???

    ReplyDelete