Thursday, November 15, 2012

Our timeline together!

I have mentioned several times in my posts about Bess Ann and Murray. Bess Ann, my best friend for over 14 years, and I were both pregnant with Adaline and Murray at the same time. In fact, Murray is just 42 hours older then Adaline! It has been so awesome going through this journey of our pregnancies and growing as new mothers together. It helps having another newbie right by your side! I cannot believe our babies are now ONE YEAR OLD!! Here is our journey...
Twelve weeks! Making our official Facebook annoucements together!

Six Months along...


Joint Baby Shower!

Last time together before due dates!

Eight Months Old! And in their matching outfits...what? Would you expect anything else?!

Haapy First Birthday Sweet Babies!!

1 comment:

  1. So cool that y'all were able to go through this together! And so weird seeing y'all with big bellies again in the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete