I am very behind on getting this posted but better late then never! Our little Adaline is 18 months old!!! So hard to believe! Here's her stats and new achievements:
Length: 32.75 inches; 79.81 Percentile (grew almost two inches since her 15 month check up!)
Weight: 28.38 lbs; 96.39 Percentile (gained almost two pounds since her 15 month check up)
Adaline continues to talk and talk! She will repeat just about anything you ask her to and is really starting to analyze and put two and two together. She is a quick learner and her doctor called her "precocious" (I had to look it up so obviously she will be smarter then me :)
She is still our doll baby. She gives kisses on command and blows kisses to complete strangers in the grocery store, doctor's office, wherever. So far the only thing she fears is the occasional bug but everything else she is all for! She is still as stubborn as they come and I am afraid my precocious daughter will hit the terrible two's right about now.... Angel and I are getting pretty good at walking away from her tantrums.
She loves to dance, sing, and play with water- whether in the baby pool, her water table, the bath tub or the garden hose. We spend most days outside and we both have beautiful farmer's tans! We love to go on walks and to the park. We go to Edisto in July with my family and I cannot wait to see how she takes to the ocean!
Adaline is still a healthy eater (obviously....recheck her stats above!) but is becoming more picky. She goes to bed at 8pm and sleeps til about 8-8:30am. Naps are painful and inconsistent right now. The average is 1.5 hours and she wakes up crying and irratable from them. I have started putting her down later in the day and that seems to be helping her sleep longer. Fingers crossed it stays because she truly needs the longer nap and is so much more enjoyable when she wakes from a 2+ hour nap.
The 3rd pic she looks like Henry, the 4th like you and the last like me! Love that busy little thing to pieces!
ReplyDelete