Who knew a car seat inspection could be so much fun! I finally decided it was time to turn Adaline's car seat around so we went to the local fire station to have it inspected. When I first got there I pulled into the wrong parking area and had already unloaded Adaline when a fireman came up to tell me to come around to the back (which also meant I would have to get back on the four lane highway). The fireman asked if I would like for him to walk Adaline around so that I would not have to load her back into her seat. I figured Adaline would refuse being taken away from me (and with a stranger at that) but to my dismay she grabbed his hand and marched off to the trucks....Fire Trucks 1; Mommy 0
While they did a thorough job of installing her seat we had a great time exploring all their trucks! Such a cool field trip!!








So cool! Shoulda saved it for tomorrow! H would have loved it too.
ReplyDelete