The view from the door. The dark piece is a Carlisle antique. And the white piece is an Angel antique. It is very special to us to have two pieces that have been used by both families.
The Carlisle piece was actually my changing table when I was a little girl.
In case you didn't believe me...here I am getting my diaper changed on the exact same piece of furniture! :) Can't wait to recreate this picture with Adaline.
Two of my favorite girl-ie touches: a chandelier and lavender polka dot chenille curtains!
Just what every little girl needs!!
| Her armoire/dresser with a canvas I painted and butterflies "flying" overhead. Her crib and the other canvas I painted. |
WOW!!! I LOVE IT!! Now all that's missing is sweet baby girl!!
ReplyDeleteHanna
I love the nursery! I like how you included the family pieces- nice touch! I didn't know you were so artistic either! Grayson's room is our favorite room in the house as well, and we visit it many times each day... so fun!
ReplyDelete~Dana
The nursery looks amazing! You put so much thought into it!
ReplyDeleteRach- I finally figured out that I have to use the anonymous to post a comment on your site- Carene :)
ReplyDelete