Tuesday, October 4, 2011

35 Week Check Up

We had our 35 week check up today (only five weeks to go!!!) Everything looks great and the doctor says Adaline is "a happy baby". She says that Adaline is measuring right on track to be a 7.5 lb baby! Sounds good to me! My blood pressure is still great, her heart beat is great, my weight, according to the doctor, is great. I have exceeded the goal weight gain I set for myself so it's not great to me but as long as they say its okay I will be okay with it too. Overall I still feel good. I am exhausted but honestly who isn't?? I still wake up very often through out the night and if I get overtired I will not sleep good that night. So I am trying to pace myself. I also swell in my ankles and feet if I am on my feet for too long. Another reason I am trying to slow down. I am able to still wear my wedding rings though so that's nice! When I come home and change out of my work clothes I now reach for a t-shirt out of Angel's drawer instead of mine.... his are larger which equals comfort! Attempting to look cute goes out the window the second I walk in the door! :)

We are now onto weekly appointments. It's getting more and more real each day that we will soon have Adaline! We installed our car seats yesterday and will be getting them inspected at the fire department tomorrow. Next up is packing our bags and washing Adaline's clothes. Mom is coming up in a couple weeks to help with that. Meanwhile I just find myself hanging out in her room looking at all the great gifts we have been given!!

Regarding work; my goal, if things continue as well as they have been, is to continue to work full time up to the last week of October. I may then work half days in the office and half days at home that last week in October. Then I plan to be completely off the first week in November so I can get some R and R and last minute errands done before Adaline's due date on the 9th. Of course these are my plans....Adaline may have a different plan in mind! Angel is hoping for an 11.11.11 delivery date...

On a side note, many have said posting comments can be difficult. I have had the same trouble when attempting to post on my friends' blogs. Their best suggestion is to select 'anonymous' and then sign your name to your comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment