Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Angel Family Shower

Another wonderful shower this past weekend! Ziggy, Angel's mom and Holly, Angel's sister generously threw me a shower this past weekend. They did a great job and had the cutest decorations! I hope to get more pictures from Ziggy but for now here are the few I had (memory card space was full!!) Thanks to all of Angel's family for attending and all the great gifts!!!

Opening gifts! Lil' Henry has become the mascot at each of my showers...he is so good! I just know pink will be his favorite color!!!

An adorable bathrobe for Adaline!

Yummo! Need I say more?


An angel for Adaline :)

The cutest diaper cake full of fun goodies!!!!

Ziggy and Holly decorated the shower with little tutu's and costumes for Adaline to play dress up in one day! It was just precious!!! Thanks again Ziggy and Holly! We love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment