Monday, December 22, 2014

Scout the Elf on the Shelf

Our Elf, Scout, returned this year from the North Pole to keep an eye on the kids. Adaline loves to wake up and find where Scout has landed each day. His watchful eye and threats to report bad behavior (or lack of using the potty) has seemed to have lost it's power though. Eli loves to laugh and smile at Scout. Here are a few of his landing spots and prizes he has brought.


Arrival Day! I thought Adaline could use a refresher course on the purpose of the Elf so Scout brought her the movie.

(Stairway banister)

He brought The Nutcracker, a Christmas washcloth that expands in water and a deck of gingerbread men cards.  (And I know what you are wondering, the answer is NO we did not paint this bathroom red for Christmas... its on the Must be Painted List)


I thought for sure this one would bring us success....:/

And again, its worth clarifying I would never select this color for any room in my house (no offense to anyone with this color in their house) let alone TWO bathrooms AND the garage. Yes, I said garage.



 Both Scout AND Copper (Luke, Henry, and Beau's elf) visited the kids at Yoohoo and Jimmy's house. They left a departure note and breakfast treat for the kids the day we left Aiken.



 
*I will update this post as the Scout Adventures continue!





No comments:

Post a Comment