Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Beginning

I have finally motivated myself enough to start a blog. I have always enjoyed following many of my friends and family's blogs and thought it was about time I start my own. And what better time to start then now as my husband Angel (or Chris, whichever you prefer) and I enter into a new chapter of our lives...let me back up a few months. On March 1st, five days before my 29th Birthday Angel and I found out we were pregnant!
We were thrilled and ready to begin the exciting journey of pregnancy. I felt great and enjoyed turning 29 with a big piece of chocolate cake instead of the traditional cold beer. (An easier adjustment then I expected I must admit!) I continued to feel great until my sixth week when I woke up with what I best describe as the world's worse hangover...this "hangover" lasted until about half way through my fourth month. I kept reading in the books that the 2nd trimester is the best trimester and you feel just great...not so for me as the vomiting continued until about my 15th week. It finally now seems to be just a bad dream and all behind me. (Fingers crossed!! I hear 1st trimester symptoms can visit you again during your third trimester!) I now feel like my old self and I am so relieved as I am now able to enjoy being pregnant! I am now half way through my pregnancy and will try and play catch up on all the fun we have had from March 1st until now! I hope you enjoy following our family!





No comments:

Post a Comment