I am now 20.5 weeks along, past half way! YEAH!! Within the past 2 or 3 weeks I have begun feeling her kick and can even watch my stomach move when she really gets to dancing! Its soooo cool. I think she had hiccups last night so I just laid there for 15 minutes watching my belly move. Angel hasn't gotten to witness this yet. Every time he tries she doesn't cooperate. I think she is going to be stubborn just like her mother!!
I am pretty much in maternity only clothes. I have a couple pairs of pants I can still wear with the Bella Band and amazingly enough one pair of normal jeans I can still wear. (These are maternity jeans in the above pic though.) The belly is transitioning from the "I ate too much for dinner" gut to the "I'm pregnant!" bump. YEAH!
I had my first stranger ask when I was due today! Made me smile. Up until today many people still have no idea I am expecting. It really all depends on the outfit I am wearing as to whether the bump is hidden or accentuated.
We are still working on her name.... I hope we have that finalized soon. We did at least agree on her bedding immediately! Here is a picture from Pottery Barn's website. We haven't begun working on her actual nursery yet but I will post those pictures when we do!
I am so excited we have another blogger but most excited about baby girl Angel on the way!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors! So pretty and fresh!
ReplyDelete