Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mother's Day and Father's Day

Since we are Parents-to-be we both recognized each other's special first Mother's Day/Father's Day. Next year's holidays will be that much more special since we will be able to hold our little girl but this year's was fun too!

Angel suprised me with the Boppy Total Body Support Pillow which is wonderful! I only have to pry it out of his sleeping arms on some nights. ;) 
(This is not me modeling this pillow BTW...this is stolen from Buy Buy Babies website.)

Since we got to find out that we are having a girl just a week before Father's day I decided to shower him with what other then "Daddy's Girl" baby items. Of course I had to throw in her first bow and big ruffled pink socks! I got "What's this?" with the bow so I may be laying out little ones outfits until he gets the hang of girl clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment